Thai Stir Fried Chicken with Cashew nuts
Ingredients in this oriental food recipe.
- 4 tablespoons of sesame seed oil
- 8 cloves of crushed garlic
- 300g chicken sliced into slim strips
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4 spring onions cut into strips
- 2 large red chillis
- 30g of unsalted cashews
- 1 carrot sliced
- vegetable oil
- 1 red chilli diced
- half a cup of sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime quartered
- 200g of jasmine rice
1. Heat the oil with the crushed garlic in a wok for 30 seconds, don't let the garlic go brown! Turn down the heat to medium.
2. Add the chiken and stir until lightly browned.
3. Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, red onion, spring onion and chillies and fry until fully cooked.
4. Turn hob down to a simmer and add the cashew nuts.
5. Stir thoroughly until the cashews are coated with sauce.
6. Halve and serve with jasmine rice.